My personal version of Apple cake

There's always one dish, cake or whatelse, that we love passionately. In my case, when weather is coming to freeze, I need to be consolated by a very warm flavour of apples!
This's my personal version of Apple Cake, with Frolla and jam.
Try it with a VinSanto and let me know!

Preparation time: 15 minutes + cooking minutes


Difficulty: low

Ingredient x 6-8 people:


• 300 gr white flour


• 120 gr sugar


• 1 egg


• 1 yolk


• 100 gr butter


• apples


• apricot jam

Preparation: Melt flour with sugar and eggs. Then add butter and knead well. Lay into a round mould of 26 cm diameter. Cover with a light lay of apricot jam and top with apple slices (very thin). Cook into pre-heat oven at 180° C for 30 minutes.


Curiosity: You can also substitute apples with other fruits.

Post più popolari