Grandmother Polpettine

I remember that when I was a child, I never wanted to have meat! I have a very patient grandmother, and she used to cook me this and tasty recipe!
Try it with your kids, I'm sure they'll like! :-)
Preparation time: 30 minutes

Difficulty: medium

Ingredient x 4 people:

• 300 gr boiled meat (lesso)

• 2 boiled potatoes (cut into little cubes)

• 2 eggs

• 1 garlic clove

• 3 spoons of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese

• flour

• a little of milk

• moscata walnut, parsley,salt and pepper, oil

Cut the meat and blend with the mixer, put it into a pot with eggs, potatoes, Parmigiano, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, walnut flavor and mix, dropping a bit of milk, to make it soft. With the mixture prepare small round polpette, cover them with a light dress of flour and frie them into boiling oil. Serve hot!

Post popolari in questo blog

Torta al Cioccolato (Senza Cottura) - Chocolate Tarte (no backing!)

Cantucci Salati ai Pinoli con Composta Piccante di Mele, Fichi Secchi e Zenzero

18 Giugno #InsalataDay

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...