Contemporary Table

This morning I enjoied playing with my dishes, linens and glasses and I'd like to share these pictures with you!
In this here, dishes are from TAD, one of the brand I like most (if you want to visit their web site, have alook here!). They've a special Concept store in Rome, where you can find home interior, fashion, mag, and a lot of particular items. I like their style very much!
Linens are from Zara Home and runner is from IKEA, but they all seem to be made for matching together! have a look to colors: don't they semm to be paint coordinated?!
Glasses, spoons, forck and knife I bought by the seaside, when on Wednesday they make the market along streets, and I remebre that I paid them just a few, but they look very smart expecially when combined

Disqus for Simona'sKitchen

comments powered by Disqus

Post più popolari